Are you looking to do good with your work and be a part of creating a better future with electricity?
Come join Ensto family as our new Engineer – Sales and Marketing!
Ensto is an international, growth-oriented family business and technology company, which creates smart solutions for electricity distribution networks. For 65 years, we have been dedicated to electricity with a long-term and human-centric approach. Our aim is to become a leading expert for distribution system operators and help them succeed and create a more sustainable tomorrow.
We offer innovative and reliable, long-lifecycle overhead lines, underground networks, network automation and new smart technology products and solutions for electricity distribution networks. Our own R&D, manufacturing, and laboratories give us the expertise to continually innovate and serve our customers on an individual level.
Currently, Ensto has a total of 900 employees in 18 countries in Europe, North America, and Asia. Our estimated turnover in 2022 is €170 M. We are bound by our common purpose: making life better with electricity. Sustainably.
Responsible for executing the sales & marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. To participate in tenders. Evaluates customer requirement, market conditions, competitor data and implements sales & marketing plan changes as needed. The person will be based at Manesar and will look after sales & marketing activities support to regional salesperson / teams, tendering work, internal documentation supports & product promotions and trainings.
• Working as Engineer Sales, placed at Manesar
• Responsible for the sales & marketing of company products
• Analysis, verification & documentations for tenders / bids
• Internal support to regional sales person / team
• Preparing technical & commercial documentation
• Relationship management with Electricity Distribution companies/ DISCOMs / Utilities / EPC customers
• Ability to communicate with dealers and manage dealer requirements.
• Demonstrates technical sales & marketing skills and product knowledge of Ensto products.
• Execute annual sales & marketing plan in coordination with regional sales person / team, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus on meeting organizational objectives.
• Analysis & specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by regional sales person inputs / customer contacts.
• Implementing a company sales & market plan, working with all departments to execute.
• Reporting and forecasting
• Engineering Graduate (preferably Electrical / Power electronics / Industrial Electronics) with more than 02 years of sales experience in the tendering, order handling, sales technical data preparation, sales & marketing supports. The experience with industries product like cable accessories, Hardware for energy sector, LV& MV cable, energy meter, Automation products, EPC or suppliers to electricity utility. Expertise in jointing kits will be an asset.
• Should have worked in international and progressive companies in related technology/business areas.
• Proven track record in achieving demanding sales targets
• Experience with tender business requirements with electrical utilities will be a plus
• Experience in preparation of documents for tenders.
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• High working capacity with multi-tasking
• Excellent hunting / prospecting capabilities
• Good commercial negotiation skills
• Ability and willingness to develop in supervisory position
• Willingness to travel
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Highly motivated
• Dynamic, open minded, with independent and strategic thinking abilities and good business acumen
• High integrity, energetic, loyal and structured (organized)
• Have a very strong ambition to work independently, create results and plan & manage your own time.
• Should be able to establish long term interpersonal relations.
Competitive in Industry
What we offer you:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Participate in various activities with your colleagues.
- Enthusiastic and encouraging culture.
Our Culture - Feel Connected
Ensto is an international tech company creating smart solutions for electricity distribution networks. But we also do so much more. We want to build the world’s best connections, and help our people feel more connected with their work, each other, and the environment.
Ensto colleagues are a diverse group of people from all around the world. Even though we are different, we are all connected by the enthusiastic and encouraging culture of a family-owned business. We give students and trainees a chance to make their very first connections to work life. Top talents get to connect with each other, to build a professional network supporting their own careers. The work we do together against climate change with green electricity connects us to future generations and the well-being of this planet we all live on.
At Ensto, the desire to grow, invent, and change the world connects us all. Like a spark we all share. Sounds pretty grandiose, sure, but we think you should expect nothing less from an industry leader. Our goal is to make life better with electricity – and while we’re at it, why not make work life better, too.
We want to make the best connections, and we want you to come and make them with us. Be part of a work community that embraces diversity, curiosity, and openness.