Are you ready to light up the world with your work and spark a brighter future through electricity?
Come join Ensto family as our new Engineer - Maintenance & Utilities.
Ensto is an international, growth-oriented family business and technology company, which creates smart solutions for electricity distribution networks. For 65 years, we have been dedicated to electricity with a long-term and human-centric approach. Our aim is to become a leading expert for distribution system operators and help them succeed and create a more sustainable tomorrow.
We offer innovative and reliable, long-lifecycle overhead lines, underground networks, network automation and new smart technology products and solutions for electricity distribution networks. Our own R&D, manufacturing, and laboratories give us the expertise to continually innovate and serve our customers on an individual level.
Currently, Ensto has a total of 900 employees in 18 countries in Europe, North America, and Asia. Our estimated turnover in 2022 is €170 M. We are bound by our common purpose: making life better with electricity. Sustainably.
- Responsible for machine maintenance, factory maintenance as well.
- Key role in mechanical and electrical maintenance in India plant
- High autonomy in work after learning curve.
- Have a possibility to see results of own work
- Possibility to grow for higher managerial position in company. Success possibility is good because company has long experience of similar facility in Finland/Estonia
- Planning and carrying out scheduled maintenance.
- Responding to emergencies.
- Diagnosing faults.
- Part of new machinaires and process set-up.
- Responsible for repairing machine and equipment.
- Responsible for overall Utilities Maintenance.
- Supervising contractors and engineering/technical staff
- Responsible for ordering specialized components, fixtures or fittings
- Responsible to creating maintenance procedures
- Responsible to managing stock of spare parts and equipment.
- Keeping records of faults and repairs.
- Defining needed human and material resources.
- Defining timescales for breakdowns
- Ensuring cost effective solutions.
- Co-operation with other functions.
- ISO documentations.
- Part of Health Safety Environment team.
- Responsible for daily maintenance and preventive maintenance
- Plan vs actual analysis.
- Diploma/ Graduation in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical)
- Minimum 03 years of supervisory experience for m/c maintenance.
- Good communication skills
- High working capacity with multi-tasking
- Ability and willingness to develop in supervisory position.
05 ~ 06 LPA
What we offer you:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Exposure about ESG, SDGs & HSE activities.
- Participate in various activities with your colleagues.
- Enthusiastic and encouraging culture.
- Dynamic, open minded, with independent and strategic thinking abilities.
- Analytical way of thinking and vision how to start-up production
- Have a very strong ambition to work independently and ability to make decisions independently.
- Problem solving skills.
- Co-operations skills with several organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills spoken and written.
- Hands-on attitude
- High motivation, interest to learn and develop.
- Leadership skills
Our Culture - Feel Connected
Ensto is an international tech company creating smart solutions for electricity distribution networks. But we also do so much more. We want to build the world’s best connections, and help our people feel more connected with their work, each other, and the environment.
Ensto colleagues are a diverse group of people from all around the world. Even though we are different, we are all connected by the enthusiastic and encouraging culture of a family-owned business. We give students and trainees a chance to make their very first connections to work life. Top talents get to connect with each other, to build a professional network supporting their own careers. The work we do together against climate change with green electricity connects us to future generations and the well-being of this planet we all live on.
At Ensto, the desire to grow, invent, and change the world connects us all. Like a spark we all share. Sounds pretty grandiose, sure, but we think you should expect nothing less from an industry leader. Our goal is to make life better with electricity – and while we’re at it, why not make work life better, too.
We want to make the best connections, and we want you to come and make them with us. Be part of a work community that embraces diversity, curiosity, and openness.